Friday, July 24, 2009

What I'm Working On

I'm working hard to refine my techniques to be able to provide a high quality, unique product at a reasonable price. I'm trying to become more efficient at making these clips so that I can offer them for sale at a price that a sane person could/should pay and still make enough money at it to make it worth my while to do it. Lately, I've been focusing hard on learning to make these crocheted flowers efficiently and well. Then I've attached them to clips. What do you think? I like them! The top one comes complete with copious amounts of spit-up and drool! :)

Here's Carolyn modeling the entire batch. :) I used these as samples and gave them away to friends because I'm still working on the techniques. But soon I'll be listing things like this for actual sale. I am thinking of selling them for $4 each or 2 for $7. Any thoughts are welcome! :) I'm open to suggestions. Is that an outrageous price??

3 comments:

  1. EB, are you crocheting these flowers? I think I spelled that wrong. Anyways, I'm trying to learn how to crochet! I love these too! I've been working on trying to make my own, but I can't crochet!!

    Laura Nikkel

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Luke and I ever have a girl I will definitely be a customer of yours; those are darling and such fun colors too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them and think that is a fair price. Do you think you would ever bring some up to the L&D floor to sell. I would definitely buy some for my new baby cousin.

    ReplyDelete